- Application Process
- Application Timeline
Apply Now TaLK is akin to paid international teaching internship and offers a short-term work study. For students who want to develop a global mindset and sharpen their teaching skills before graduating college.
The TaLK Program is offered biannually
... with terms normally starting at the beginning of February and August of each year.
* Please create an account via the top right 'Login' button to begin.
- 1.Create a TaLK
My Page Account
- 2.Fill-out and submit Applications A&B on
- 3.Local application office will
call to set-up an Interview date
- 4.Complete the interview with the
local application office
Standard Applicants in Ireland and South Africa are advised to select the Seoul option as your local application office.
- 5.Submit hard copies of required documents in person or via post mail to the local application office
- Korean Embassy/
- 6.Wait while your documents
are placed under initial review
You will be notified of Initial screening results via e-mail
- TaLK Office
- 7.Wait while your documents
are placed under final review
The TaLK Office may email or call for an Interview
- 8.Receive accept e-mail
and accept or decline the scholarship offer on
- 9.Carefully read all materials in the acceptance package
Acceptance package will be sent via e-mail and requires a response within seven(7) days or the offer will be rescinded
5Preparation for Korea
- 10.Applicants must purchase their flight ticket to the designated airport for that intake period. Applicants are also expected to enter their arrival information on My Page for shuttle preparation to the orientation venue.
- 11.An Entrance Allowance to offset some of the costs will be provided
All flight ticket information(Flight number, date and time of arrival) must be submitted via My Page
- 12.All applicants
except Korean citizen must obtain an E2-2 or F4 visa. Those who arrive into Korea without a valid visa will be required to leave to obtain the appropriate visa at their own cost.
6Arrival in Korea
- 13.Pickup from the airport by TaLK Orientation Leaders
- 14.Participate in the General TaLK Preparatory Orientation and the POE/MOE Orientation
- 15.Arrive at school
and start teaching English and learning about Korea!